Pageviews past month

Saturday, April 15, 2017

energy and passion

I suppose when I think of passion I think of energy. The dedication of one's mind and body to pursue something takes more than time and determination.
Unfortunately somethings derail this energy flow.
Right now I am fighting a bug and my brain is focused on little things like grabbing tissues, or making it to the bathroom on time or when do I need to take the next pill. My body is dedicated to doing very little that takes more energy than the above mentioned activities.
I feel guilty as hell because I am missing work, I feel useless as hell because my brain is a pile of mush.
Still in the optimistic thought that I ever get a good idea I try to keep a notebook handy to jot down idea to pursue later. I am sure they will all seem like fevered ramblings of an insane woman.
Well that is something to look forward to reading.



No comments: