Pageviews past month

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

been awhile

It has been quite awhile since I was posting on here.
I have made some discoveries about my creativity in the last several months.
Oddly I find my need to create and write and reach out to others is driven by stress and frustrations.
Much of my stress has been relieved and much of my creativity is getting poured into my job, which I love. But as I am finding my brain stimulated by this I find less need to put it in other things. I do not know if this is a good thing or not.

I do admit though that I have put some time into writing. jotting quick essays on thoughts political or educational. and towards that end I may start a new blog as a place to post my writing with no expectations that it will be read, but its better than shoving it in a drawer or using it as kindling.

here is a photo of my efforts for the small quilt auction this year.

No comments: